Bleach: Honourable Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach: Honourable Death

A canon and custom bleach site with a twist...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frequency Asked Questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daichi Kyousou
Admin

Frequency Asked Questions Empty
PostSubject: Frequency Asked Questions   Frequency Asked Questions EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:29 pm

Q: I see threads with *Event* in the titled. What does it means?

A: Threads that contain *Event* in the titled are just that, whatever happens in that thread can effect the plot as a whole. Everyone is allowed to post in thread unless said otherwise. Which in case the staff making the thread will private message the members that need to post in this thread for whatever reason it might be.

Q: I got a private message from one of the staff wanting me to post in the event. What will happen to my character, if he/she dies?
A: If your character dies due to being in the event, you are allowed to make another character of the same rank and race of your decreased character. Or you can just make another character entirely, but if you do the latter please request it.

Q: What is DM?
A: DM is short for Death Match, in theses topics one or multiple characters will die. As stated in the rules the parties must agree on a death match in order for one to take place. When giving the go ahead the one who ask for it makes the thread and in the titled put *DM* only those who are partipating in the DM can join. Meaning no outside inferences. The only exception to this rule is when another Shinigami is challenging a captain for their spot(similar to how Kenpachi got his), in which case three other captains(One being the CC) and the challenged captain’s lieut. will also be allowed to post but they are nothing more then witness.

Q: I entered a Death Match and lost. What now?
A: Losing a character can be hard for some. So to ease your pains, you are allowed to make another character if you so choose so. But remember you can have only three characters max. and only ONE can be in a high position.

Q: Can I be Royal Guard?
A: No, Royal Guard members are not allowed as of yet for the plot those not call for them. But when they are allowed, certain members will get the right to make one depending on their roleplaying skills of the characters they have.

Q: A Lieutenant and third seat are shown to have bankai in anime why can’t we have one?
A: Lieutenants ain’t allowed to have bankai at the start of the forum. Though depending on events that might happen and if Lieutenants been training enough that the staff figures that they could achieve it, then they could have bankai.

Q: Can I go to the human world?
A: No, Lieutenants and below can only go to the human world if they have gotten permission from their superiors or are on a mission or a sudden event. If a Lieutenant or below leaves to the human world without permission the captain of the division, MUST retrieve those who went. The lieutenant or below officers will get a warning for the first time, on the third time the party will get demoted. A captain don’t need permission from the Captain Commander to leave if they are going to retrieve one from their division.

Q: Can I release my bankai in Soul Society?
A: No, this is completely forbidden.

Q: I made custom kido techniques can these be learnt by others?

A: Yes, they can only be learnt by others if you have taught them to him/her. Otherwise no

Q: Can I attack the human world?

A: If you have been instructed to attack the human world by a superior then very well. But you must put *DM and Event* in the title for it could effect the plot

Q: Can I have a Segunda Form?
A: No that will have to be earn through roleplaying consistently with decent grammar and paragraphs form.

Q: I didn’t ask my superior about going into the human world, what will happen?
A: That depends on your superior.

Q: I’m a vizard can I visit Soul Society?
A: Despite the relationship between vizards and shinigami slowly rebuilding it isn’t to the point where the Shinigami would open their arms to them

Q: Can I have a pet?
A: NO, you can not have a pet. No matter how bad you want one.

Q;How Strong can my fraccion be?
A; Only the fraccion of the top four should have strength no greater then a Lieutenant(That’s even includes when they are in resurreccion). Fraccion that belong to those below the fifth rank should have strength no greater then a third seat.

Q; I was selected as a personal guard for the Espada Leader, what now?
A; First off; congrats on making personal guard for the Espada Leader. But with that titled comes some responsibility. As the personal guard your sole purpose to lay your life on the line for the leader. Not only that it seems you abilities have been boosted considerably. You are now at the strength of a captain when he enters shikai. At any time the Leader can terminate you if they deemed like you ain’t doing a worthy job.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-gyokusai.rpg-board.net

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Honourable Death :: Help Desk-
Jump to: